How to Apply — Midsummer Theatre Program
First create a profile and register with the IU Office of Conference and Event Services at the link in Impornt Information section. Then you can download the application form at the link below. You will need to complete the application form either in Word or PDF, print it out and mail it to the department. Detailed in instructions and additional, required application materials are listed on the second page of the application form.
- The 2017 application can be downloaded here (Word, pdf).
- The 2017 student info packet can be downloaded in June.
- A download the medical consent form here (pdf).
When applying pay the application fee. DO NOT PAY THE DEPOSIT OR TUITION until you have been accepted to the Midsummer Theatre Program.
Some key dates to remember
Send applications today. The 2017 Midsummer Camp runs July 9 - July 22, 2017.
- Applications will be considered until Friday, June 30, 2017.
- Initial screening begins March 3, 2017.
- Notifications of acceptance will be mailed beginning April 7, 2017.
- Applications require a non-refundable $25.00 fee. Payment procedures will be posted on this page as soon as possible.
- Total tuition is $1,700.00.
- Once accepted, a $100.00 deposit is required as indicated in your acceptance letter.
- The final tuition balance ($1,600.00) will be due Monday, July 3, 2017.
Contact Us Today
Midsummer Theatre Program
IU Department of Theatre and Drama
Lee Norvelle Theatre and Drama Center
275 North Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-1101