How to Apply — Midsummer Theatre Program
Just download an application below. You will find application instructions on the second page. You can also download a poster for your room or to pass to your friends. If you have any difficulty with these documents using Internet Explorer, please try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari). Please note: the link for payment in the application documents is the same as the link under Important Information below.
Download the application (PDF)
Download the application (Word document)
Download the medical consent form (PDF)
When applying pay the application fee. DO NOT PAY THE DEPOSIT OR TUITION until you have been accepted to the Midsummer Theatre Program.
Some key dates to remember
Send applications today. Procedures for making application fee payment will be posted here very soon. Please return to this site often for the latest updates.
- Applications will be considered until Friday, June 7, 2013.
- Initial screening begins March 18, 2013.
- Notifications of acceptance will be mailed beginning April 8, 2013.
- Applications require a non-refundable $25.00 fee. Payment procedures will be posted on this page as soon as possible.
- Total tuition is $1600.00.
- Once accepted, a $100.00 deposit is required as indicated in your acceptance letter.
- The final tuition balance ($1500.00) will be due Monday, June 10, 2013.
Contact Us Today
Midsummer Theatre Program
IU Department of Theatre and Drama
Lee Norvelle Theatre and Drama Center
275 North Jordan Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-1101