Charter of the All University Student Association
Article III: Membership
Section I: The Student Body
- Students recognized by the Student Body Constitution of their campus shall be considered members of the AUSA Student Body provided that the respective legislative or representative bodies have ratified this Charter.
Section II: Membership Rights
Member campuses shall have the following rights:
- The right to participate in any AUSA program or project.
- The right to have its student members make use of any AUSA service.
- The right to have its student members serve on any AUSA committee.
Section III: Meeting Notice
- Notice of the date, time, place, and order of business of any session of the AUSA shall be in writing and shall be sent to each member campus, to be posted publicly no less than 14 days prior to said meeting.
- All meetings of the AUSA shall be open to any students as defined in Article III, Section I of this Charter. All others shall be admitted at the discretion of the Chairperson.
- AUSA shall meet as often as necessary; at least nine times per fiscal year, with at least seven calendar days expiring between meetings to conduct business.
- Special meetings may be called at the discretion of the Board.