The University Club History
The University Club, which was organized on April 14, 1959, is
located on two floors of the Indiana Memorial Union. The main
entrance is just across the hall from the Whittenberger
One of the oldest organizations on the Bloomington campus, the University Club is for all faculty, staff, alumni, and interested community members. Our members share a common bond: Indiana University.
Friendships formed at the Club help foster connections across
departmental lines; our social, cultural, and recreational
activities add to the texture of University life.The Club's comfortable,welcoming facilities offer spaces for both large and small social gatherings, and quiet places to read or write.
The following documents are the Constitution/by laws for the University Club, Men's Faculty club, The University Women's Club, and the Women's Faculty and Staff club.
U Club By-Laws
MFC By-Laws |
Printer Friendly PDF files