The History of the University Club
The University Club, which was organized on April 14, 1959, is
located on two floors of the Indiana Memorial Union. The main entrance is just across the hall from the Whittenberger
One of the oldest organizations on the Bloomington campus, the University Club is for all faculty, staff, alumni, and interested community members. Our members share a common bond: Indiana University.
Friendships formed at the Club help foster connections across departmental lines; our social, cultural, and recreational activities add to the texture of University life. The Club's comfortable,welcoming facilities offer spaces for both large and small social gatherings, and quiet places to read or write.
Read more about the University Club's Long History. . .