Indiana University Indiana University

IU Benefits: Benefits Change Connectionskip navigation
Employee Center - OneStart
University Human Resource Services

Indiana University
Benefits Change Connection

Dependent Care Provider or Cost

A change in your dependent care provider or cost will allow you to make a change to the Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Plan Part C: Dependent Care Reimbursement Account. A letter from the provider will be required documentation.

To make changes to any of the plans listed immediately below, you will need to one request a Family Status Change through the Employee Center on OneStart and two complete online enrollment of your changes once your request is approved by HR. You must make the change within 30 days.

Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Plan

(Consistency rule is satisfied if change corresponds with Family Status Change that affects either eligibility for coverage under Plan or eligibility of expenses under applicable IRS regulations.)