A-Z Index Forms Contact Us
UHRSskip navigation
BenefitsCompensation ProgramsEmployee RelationsEmploymentHR SystemsOrg DevelopmentPoliciesWorkers' Comp
Indiana University

University Human Resources

Moved Residence

The actions you can take regarding a change in residence apply to medical and dental plans enrollment only. Plan changes are allowed when your move causes you to gain or lose eligibility for a plan, e.g., you move outside of an HMO service area or arrive in or depart from the USA.

To make changes to any of the plans listed immediately below, you will need to one request a Family Status Change through the Employee Center and two complete online enrollment of your changes once your request is approved by HR. You must make the change within 30 days.

  Medical plan 

Dental plan

You will also need to complete the Personal Data Change form listed below.

   Personal Data Change Form

Request Family Status Change

Page updated: 10 August 2015
Contact Benefits: • (812) 855-2172