University Human Resources
The dental plan is available to all eligible Fellowship Recipients, regardless of area of residence. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield is the plan administrator.
This is a traditional plan that provides reimbursement for dental services from a network of participating providers, or at a lower benefit, outside the network from any licensed dentist of your choice. You are required to pay the dentist for normal charges and then file a claim for reimbursement when an out of network provider is used.
Anthem Dental Complete Plan Highlights
- Anthem’s national PPO network
- Annual Deductible of $25
- Annual Benefit Limit of $500
- Two routine cleanings/exams per calendar year covered at 100%
- Plan year begins each January; deductibles and benefit limit amounts restart annually on January 1st
PPO Plan Dental Premiums
*Premiums for qualifying Fellowship Recipients are fully paid by the University.
**Dependent premium rates are paid for by the Fellowship Recipient on a monthly basis to University Human Resources. See the Eligibility and Enrollment Guidelines to verify if your dependent qualifies.
Things you can do…
- Download a PDF of the DPPO summary chart for information about services, copays, and deductibles.
- Contact Anthem Dental customer service at 1-877-604-2142 or visit the Anthem Dental Web site for questions about coverage, claims, and provider networks.