Open Enrollment is November 10 - 21, 2014
Once a year during Open Enrollment, full-time Academic and Staff employees have the opportunity to make enrollment changes in the following benefit plans:
- Medical (including Tobacco-free Incentive)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Reimbursement Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Participation in medical and dental plans and Personal Accident Insurance, if already enrolled, will continue.
- If you are enrolled in the IUHQP you will automatically default to the $500 Deductible Medical Plan.
- You will not receive the Tobacco-free Incentive for 2015.
- You must complete an affidavit each year to receive the reduction in medical insurance premium.
- You will not be enrolled in the Health Savings Account (HSA) for 2015.
- You must enroll in 2015 and acknowledge the new terms and conditions for the HSA bank account.
- You will not be enrolled in the Tax Saver Benefit Plan for 2015.
- You must enroll each year to make pre-tax contributions for health and/or dependent day care expenses.