University Human Resources
Open Enrollment for 2017
Once a year, full-time Academic and Staff employees have the opportunity to make enrollment changes in the following benefit plans for 2017:
- Medical (including Tobacco-free Incentive)
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Tax Saver Benefit (TSB) Reimbursement Accounts
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Enroll and Verify
From October 31 to November 11 use the Open Enrollment area of One.IU to process your enrollment. After completing the online enrollment, confirmation of elections will be sent via IU email.
Check your email confirmation carefully to verify selections. If you do not receive an immediate email confirmation, the enrollment process was not completed.
If you do not have Internet access, contact a campus HR office for assistance.
If you do NOT make any enrollment elections during Open Enrollment
- Those in the Anthem PPO $900 Deductible plan will default to the Anthem PPO HDHP plan for 2017
- Participation in all other medical and dental plans, the Health Savings Account, and Personal Accident Insurance will continue.
- You will not receive the Tobacco-free Incentive for 2017. You must complete an affidavit each year to receive the reduction in the medical plan premium.
- You will not be enrolled in the Tax Saver Benefit Plan(s) for 2017. You must enroll each year to make pre-tax contributions for health and/or dependent care expenses.