Online Enrollment Instructions
From November 10 to November 21, use the Benefits Self Service area of OneStart to enroll. Benefits Self Service allows you to complete enrollment at a convenient time and place. It also provides individualized, up-to-date benefit elections, including names of dependents enrolled in each plan. Each year, many employees find this information to be a valuable planning tool. After completing the online enrollment, instant confirmation of your elections will be sent via IU email. If you do not have access to the Internet, contact a campus HR office for assistance.
To update your 2015 elections in Open Enrollment Self Service:
- Log in to OneStart.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Click on the Employee Center link on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on Benefits.
- Click on the Open Enrollment button under Benefit Actions.
- Enter benefit selections for each plan using the online form.
- Click Submit after making all applicable changes to send your selections to University Human Resources.
- Check your IU email account for confirmation of your selections
- When done, especially on a public computer, always remember to log out.
When enrolling online you can change and resubmit enrollments as many times as you need through November 21. With each submission you will receive a new email confirmation.
After updating your 2015 benefit elections, you may want to take the opportunity to review and update certain information for any insurance, retirement, and savings plans listed in Benefits Self Service.