University Human Resources
Retirement and Investment Plans
Supplemental Retirement Plans (salary deferral plans)
Academic and Professional Staff Employees
Support and Service Staff and Temporary with Retirement Employees
PERF (employees hired before July 1, 2013)
Tenured Faculty Early Retirement
Early Retirement Legacy Plans
IUSERP (Supplemental Early Retirement Plan)
Official site of the Social Security Administration
- Indiana University does not sponsor or endorse any outside financial advisor.
- Indiana University has no knowledge of the outside entities’ credentials or business status.
- Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF are the only investment companies authorized by Indiana University to hold individual retirement planning and investment counseling sessions with employees and retirees.
- Indiana University does not discuss the provisions of the University’s retirement plans with outside entities, except for Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF.
- Indiana University does not warrant, guarantee, or otherwise certify the accuracy or outcome of transactions by outside financial advisors, including Lakeside Financial Group.
- IU Mail Service delivered invitations from Lakeside Financial Group through Campus Mail by mistake. IU Mail Service generally prohibits distribution of commercial solicitations through campus mail.