University Human Resources
Base Retirement Plans
Supplemental Retirement Plans (Salary Deferral Plans)
Early Retirement Plans
Official site of the Social Security Administration
- Indiana University does not sponsor or endorse any outside financial advisor.
- Indiana University has no knowledge of the outside entities’ credentials or business status.
- Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF are the only investment companies authorized by Indiana University to hold individual retirement planning and investment counseling sessions with employees and retirees.
- Indiana University does not discuss the provisions of the University’s retirement plans with outside entities, except for Fidelity Investments and TIAA-CREF.
- Indiana University does not warrant, guarantee, or otherwise certify the accuracy or outcome of transactions by outside financial advisors, including Lakeside Financial Group.
- IU Mail Service delivered invitations from Lakeside Financial Group through Campus Mail by mistake. IU Mail Service generally prohibits distribution of commercial solicitations through campus mail.