- The application period for ERIP-2013 begins July 22, 2013, and ends August 19, 2013.
- Applications submitted after midnight August 19, 2013, will not be considered.
- To apply for the ERIP-2013, an eligible employee must complete and submit an on-line application located at hr.iu.edu/early_retire2013. When the application form is submitted, the applicant is indicating a desire to voluntarily separate from Indiana University in exchange for ERIP-2013 separation incentive benefits and other considerations described herein.
- Eligible employees must indicate a preferred separation date (December 31, 2013, or May 31, 2014) at the time of submitting an application for ERIP-2013. The applicable department head will determine the actual separation date, based on the date that is in the University’s best interest.
- To withdraw the application before signing the Separation Agreement, complete the online withdrawal form.
- Applicants may withdraw their application at any time up to seven days after signing the Separation Agreement by completing the online withdrawal or sending a notice of revocation VIA CERTIFIED U.S. MAIL, ADDRESSED TO:
University Human Resources
Bloomington, Indiana 47405
AND POST-MARKED NO LATER THAN ON THE 8TH DAY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF EMPLOYEE'S EXECUTION OF THE AGREEMENT.
Indiana University does not guarantee that every application to participate in the ERIP-2013 will be approved.