University Human Resource Services
How to Apply for Support and Professional Staff Positions
To apply for Professional and Support positions you will need the following:
- Online Applicant Folder (which includes)
- Applicant ID and Password
- Personal Information Form
- Resume or
- Education and Experience Form
- Skills Certification Form
- Typing and Word Processing test (if required)
Go to University OLA and log in or create an applicant folder. Submit an application for each position of interest.
Note: A completed Applicant Folder does not mean you are automatically submitted for open position(s), you must submit your application for each position of interest.
If you are ready to apply for positions and have not already created your Applicant Folder, please go to Create an Applicant Folder.
For additional information, such as office hours and testing times, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.