University Human Resources
Bloomington Drug Testing Facility
IU Health Occupational Services
The employee will be tested at IU Health Urgent Care East. This is located at the corner of East 3rd Street and Woodcrest Drive. Look for the IU/Rebound entrance.
326 South Woodcrest
8 a.m. to 8 p.m., daily
After Hours and On-call Drug and Alcohol Testing Protocol
For after hours (between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., 7 days a week), reasonable cause, drug and/or alcohol testing, follow the steps below.
- The supervisor will page IU Health Occupational Services staff member Mark Quimby at 360-1389. If he is not available, contact Thomas Kuhn at 327-5543. If prompted, enter a telephone number where the supervisor can be reached. These names and numbers are accurate as of 2/28/2012 and will be updated if changes occur.
- The IU Health Urgent Care staff member will return the call and identify the IU Health Urgent Care facility (East or West) where the test will be conducted.
3443 West Third
(Whitehall Crossing Shopping Center – Next to Fifth/Third Bank)
- The IU Health Urgent Care staff member staff member will meet the employee and supervisor at the designated facility.
- Upon arrival, the IU Health Urgent Care staff member will complete the appropriate Chain of Custody procedure and paperwork and collect the sample.
- Upon completion of these steps, the employee and supervisor will be released. Follow the guidelines in the procedure.