University Human Resources
Corrective Action Resources
For Supervisors, Managers, and Staff and Temporary Employees
- Optional: An online Corrective Action program is available as a guide for supervisors. It provides the information necessary to make and implement sound decisions regarding corrective action.
- Required: When applying corrective action, supervisors
must use the provisions contained in the appropriate employee policy.
- Support and Service Staff not Represented by a Union
- Professional Staff
- Temporary Employees
- AFSCME Police Service Staff at Bloomington, IUPUI, Northwest, South Bend, and Southeast
- AFSCME Service Staff at Bloomington
- AFSCME Service Staff at Indianapolis
- AFSCME Service Staff at South
- CWA Support Staff at Bloomington and Northwest
- Performance Improvement Plan: Optional but recommended written tool for supervisors.