Education & Enrichment
- Adult Student Resources provides support to adult returning students
- Continuing and Online Education
- Healthy IU – Indiana University’s employee wellness program
- IT Training at IU
- IU Tuition Benefit for Academic and Staff
- Lifelong Learning
- Training Programs for executives and Staff
- 211 Info Link is the ‘911’ of community resources and social services such as food, affordable housing, counseling, healthcare
- Bloomington Parks and Recreation provides facilities and programs including summer camps for school age children
- Bloomington Volunteer Network search tool for area volunteer opportunities
- Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts art classes for the community and galleries for local artists to present their work
- Women Writing for (a) Change conducts outreach initiatives and offers youth programs and adult programs/sampler writing circles
- Visit Bloomington calendar of community events
IU Organizational Development offers classes at no charge to IU employees with subjects ranging from personal safety and writing mechanics to managing change.
Any links to external Web sites and/or non-University information provided on University pages or returned from University Web search engines are provided as a courtesy. They should not be considered as an endorsement by Indiana University of the content or views of the linked materials.