IUB CAMPUS - Ordering a new data or voice jack(s), moving or changing an existing data or voice jack(s), or deactivating a data or voice jack(s).

    To request a new voice/data jack be installed in an IUB office, send e-mail to commreq@indiana.edu. Include an account number for installation billing. Indicate if you want a telephone connected to the voice jack and specify whether you would like to have the data jack activated.

    If you wish to have an existing data jack moved, activated, or deactivated, send e-mail to commreq@indiana.edu. Again, include an account number for the billing purposes.

University Information Technology Services
Telecommunications Services
Data Network Home
Data Network