Web Technician (Temporary Hourly)
SUMMARY Provide website migration services for faculty and staff. Assist with training and info shares. Flexible working hours, but must be between 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday. Position is offered for 3 to 6 months.
- Directly communicates with campus faculty and staff on issues with web migration
- Visit faculty and staff offices as needed to answer questions about web migration.
- Migrates content from old web site to new Content Management System
- Provides assistance during Content Management training sessions and during Info Shares.
- Keeps track of URL changes
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Web Services
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Working knowledge of different web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome)
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively while following established procedures.
- Ability to concentrate and work against deadlines
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills, including the exercise of tact and diplomacy while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants should apply online through OLA at https://jobs.iu.edu. A resume and cover letter are required. Review of applications will begin immediately. Refer to job listing #5958.
Indiana University is an equal employment opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services.