Webmaster Support Specialist (Hourly)
UITS is seeking an individual to assist the IU Webmaster team in supporting IU's central web server. IU Webmaster provides email and phone support for multi-campus web users on
- Answering a wide range of questions including HTML, XML, CGI, PHP and MySQL
- Assist with web and MySQL account processing and administration
- Write documentation for the IU Webmaster site, including updates to the Webmaster News and RSS feeds
- Solid understanding of WWW client and server interaction
- Knowledge of web programming languages and tools (CGI, Perl, PHP, SQL, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot scripting problems
- Familiarity with web authoring tools such as Dreamweaver
Applicants should have prior customer service experience, proven technical skills, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, be self-motivated, and work well with others. Excellent communication skills required. Familiarity with Hannon-Hill.s Cascade Server is a plus.
The position is 20-30 hours weekly, must be available to work between 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is commensurate upon qualifications ($10-$15 hourly). UITS is located at 2709 E. 10th Street, Bloomington, IN 47408.
To be considered you MUST include a cover letter and resume. Applicant should apply at: https://jobs.iu.edu. Refer to job listing #7889.
Indiana University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment institution.