Actions Taken in Response to 2004 Survey
Your responses to the survey are very valuable to UITS. Each year your judgments
help guide our plans and activities. Projects undertaken in response to the 2004
- Developed Oncourse CL, the next generation online collaboration
and learning environment.
- Improved student WebMail designed to replace Pine email.
- Increased the number of wireless network access locations.
- Offered new services and expanded facilities to support research.
- Expanded specialized Apple support and offered technical courses for
school technology staff.
- Established an Adaptive Technology Center to serve students with
- Created Teaching in Support of Student Success, an online faculty
development series with modules on learning theory, course design,
classroom management, active learning, inclusive teaching, assessment
strategies, and a Teaching Online module.