Actions Taken in Response to 2005 Survey
Your responses to the survey are very valuable to UITS. Each year your judgments
help guide our plans and activities. Projects undertaken in response to the 2005
- Introduced new capabilities for online collaboration and learning
through Oncourse CL.
- Increased the amount of online storage available to users.
- Increased the number of front-line consultants in the Support Center.
- Enhanced second-tier security and mobile computing support services.
- Improved the IT alerts and notifications system.
- Replaced the teleconference system and increased the number of ports.
- Revised "Get Connected" CD that automates new student access to IU
networks and resources.
- Developed the electronic Portfolio in cooperation with other
- Implemented new password reset function to allow users to register information and reset password.
- Introduced a new system (EPIC) to support Purchasing and Accounts