Actions Taken in Response to 2007 Survey
Your responses to the survey are very valuable to UITS. Each year your judgments help guide our plans and activities. Projects undertaken in response to the 2007 survey include:
- Added software to IUware Online for easy download.
- Trained consultants to perform higher level Oncourse support 24x7.
- Added the Quarry cluster to complement the Big Red Supercomputer, and enabled both to manage larger amounts of data for researchers.
- Developed a new interface and additional features for OneStart.
- Provided more access points to extend the wireless network and improve performance.
- Installed new technology in the general purpose classrooms.
- Replaced Get Connected CDs with an online version for both wired and wireless connections, eliminating 15,000 CD’s every semester to provide a “greener” option.