Requests For Services

To initiate a project you should contact your building representative or campus administrator. These administrative offices will enter a Request for Service that must be approved and then submitted to the Capital Projects Business Office.


Request for Service Form

For security purposes, the RFS site uses an IU SSL Certificate. If you do not have the IU Certificates loaded on your computer, you will be prompted to continue on to the website. To eliminate this message, load the certificates from the University Information Security Office website:


To initiate a project you should contact Rhea Hollers at to explain the procedure and assist in preparation of the form.

Last Modified: 11/09/2011
Comments: Webmaster
Copyright 2011, The Trustees of Indiana University