Services: User Testing
What is user testing?
User testing involves observing people using system to complete a set of representative tasks. Through user testing, we identify problems and issues; we then provide a report outlining suggested improvements and changes.
Why user testing?
User testing is the best way to determine how well people interact with your system. It can provide valuable insights into the problems that real users might have, and offers the greatest potential for improving the usability of your site.
What do we do?
Our user testing services include:
- Identifying and recruiting potential people to test
- Developing a testing plan
- Collaborating with you to develop a representative set of tasks
- Conducting testing sessions
- Providing questionnaires
- Recording the testing sessions in a format suitable to your needs
- Analyzing and compiling all session data
What do you get?
Depending on your requirements, we supply:
- Comprehensive report including our findings and recommendations
- CD-ROM or videotape of "highlights" of the sessions (or complete recordings)
- Presentation to stakeholders and/or the development team
Learn more about user testing participation.
Please feel free to contact us to learn more about any of these services.