- :: Shortcuts ::
- :: Related Links ::
Request IStream Service
To stream your class, meeting, or event, your room must be equipped with videoconferencing equipment (e.g., a Tandberg or Polycom videoconferencing endpoint) and we'll need notice in advance to schedule the necessary resources. Reservations for one-time events should be made at least one week in advance. Reservations for semester classes should be made at least three weeks in advance of the start of classes.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS: To request a stream/recording of your meeting or event, submit the Request an Event Stream form.
CLASSES: To request a videoconference/stream of a semester-long class, please submit the Request a Class Videoconference/Stream form.
IStream is free to academic and administrative units of Indiana University. Loosely affiliated and auxiliary units are charged a fee. Two fee plans are offered; selection is guided by the number of events to be streamed over the course of a year.
- FREE to academic and administrative units.
- LOW USE: A $175 per event fee provides for
- recording of the event by videoconference;
- up to 50 concurrent live or on-demand users viewing the stream; and
- content maintained on the streaming server for two months.
- HIGH USE: The $3000 annually-renewable plan provides for
- recording of events by videoconference;
- up to 50 events per year;
- peak-hour concurrent viewer count limited to 75; and
- event content maintained on the streaming server for one year.