Service Request Forms
For general maintenance needs, submit a request to your campus’s physical plant.
Interested in refurbishing or adding to your space? Make a service request »
New Construction and Major Renovations
If you are interested in reconfiguring your lab or office space, accommodating new staff, or building a new facility, submit a service request. Within a few days, you’ll be contacted by our staff, who will get more information about your project, help you understand costs, and offer a rough timeline for when work can be completed.
If you are unsure whether your request qualifies as a renovation or basic maintenance, submit a service request. We’ll review your request and route it to the appropriate department.
There are building services and physical plant staff employees on each IU campus who are available to assist in electrical power failures or other building emergencies. If you are in a true emergency situation, call 911 first, and then contact your campus’s building emergency office:
- IU Bloomington Physical Plant Operations: (812) 855-8728
- IUPUI Campus Facility Services: (317) 274-7911
- IU East (Richmond, New Castle, or Connersville facilities): (765) 973-8254; 983-0760 (pager); 993-2678 (cell phone)
- IU Kokomo: (765) 455-9273
- IU Northwest: (219) 981-4291
- IU South Bend: (574) 520-4386
- IU Southeast: (812) 941-2330
External Consultants and Contractors
Interested in bidding for construction work or participating as a consultant for an IU project? Get the information you need about upcoming projects.