Other helpful international information at IU
Below you will find links to the variety of area studies, language, and library resources available at IU.
- Office of the Vice President for International Affairs - IU's main source of support for international students, faculty, and international programs
- OVPIA Funding - Your source for international graduate funding opportunities
- IU International Strategic Plan
- Office of International Services
- IU Honors Program in Foreign Languages for High School Students - An academically focused, linguistic immersion study abroad program for high school students.
- Global Speakers Service - A service offering schools and community groups free lectures by IU faculty, graduate students and international students on a variety of international topics within a 50-mile radius of Bloomington.
- International Studies in Schools (ISIS) - Connecting K-12 schools and community groups across the U.S. with international scholars, students, and specialists at IU using interactive video technology.
- Foster International Living Learning Center (FIN) - College students from diverse backgrounds and academic interests live together in a setting that promotes intercultural understanding, scholarship, and communication.
- Advance College Project (ACP) - Qualifying juniors and seniors from select high schools in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio can earn college credit by enrolling in French, German, and Spanish courses offered at IU campuses.
Area Studies Centers at IU
Indiana University is known for the breadth of area studies centers on the Bloomington campus. Please visit our Language Study page for a complete list of language programs at Indiana university.
- African Studies Program
- Center for International Business Education and Research
- Center for Languages of the Central Asian Region
- Center for Latin America & Caribbean Studies
- Center for the Study of Global Change
- East Asian Studies Center
- European Union Center
- India Studies
- Inner Asian Uralic National Resource Center
- Islamic Studies Program
- Jewish Studies Program
- Russian & Eastern European Institute
- Western European Studies Center