There are many offices and centers on the IU campus that are helpful for social scientists. They will help you find internal and external funding, provide grant proposal development services, create and administer surveys, provide statistical consulting, ensure research compliance and protection of your human subjects, and provide many other important services. We provide below links to some of these services as well as to helpful off-campus sites.
- Indiana Statistical Consulting Center
- Stat/Math Center
- Center for Survey Research
- Office of Research Administration
- Human Research Protection Program (IRB)
- Office of the Vice Provost for Research
- Research Gateway