- Date: This event has been postponed to the Fall-2011 semester due to sudden change in the speakers’ schedule. We are working on a new date for the coming semester.
- Time: N/A
- Venue: TBD
- Audiences: WIT, WIB and incoming MSIS ladies
- Kelly Shoenfelt: Kelly Shoenfelt is the Manager of Online Customer Experience at Southwest Airlines, where she has worked in several roles in the Marketing Department since 2000.
- Lynn Bruns: Lynn Bruns is the Sr. Manager of Online Product Management at Southwest Airlines. Lynn has over 20 years of retail experience and 10 years in the e-commerce space, where she worked with large corporations such as hotels.com/Expedia, JC Penny and Stage Storages.
- Mien Dee Yong: Mien Dee Yong is an Indiana University alum with an undergraduate degree in Finance and masters in Management Information Systems from the Kelley School of Business. Her consulting and corporate industry experience includes venture capital, financial services and travel and transportation.
SharePoint 2010: The Basics
Location: IU Bloomington, Wells Library Information Commons, IC103:
Here is a wonderful opportunity provided by IU to learn a new skill. SharePoint can be especially useful in our careers as more and more emphasis is laid on collaboration by a lot of organizations today.
In this no-cost workshop, “SharePoint 2010: The Basics,” you’ll learn how to create your account, work with SharePoint via the web, connect to your storage; how to set permissions, and use a group site to collaborate with others. SharePoint primer will also be covered where you will learn the basics and explore ‘My Sites’.
- March 22, 1:30-4:30pm
- March 28, 5:30-8:30pm
- March 30, 9am-noon
- April 4, 1:30-4:30pm
IU Bloomington, Wells Library Information Commons, IC103:
- IU Bloomington, Wells Library, W302:
- April 6, 9am-noon
- IUPUI, Informatics and Communications Technology Complex, IT127:
- March 22, 9am-noon; March 24, 1-4pm; March 30, 9am-noon;
- March 31, 1-4pm; April 5, 1:30-4:30pm; April 8, 9am-noon
To register for this workshop, please visit:
For more information about SharePoint at IU, see:
Hurry up and register soon, you don’t want to miss out on this wonderful opportunity.