- Selected Obituaries and Tributes
- Historical Background Bibliography — A sampling of background information on the Ostrom Workshop and "The Bloomington School"
- Inaugural Ostrom Grants Programs — Competitive grants-in-aid designed to support the creative scholarly, artistic, and pedagogical activities of IU College of Arts & Sciences faculty
- Elinor Ostrom Award on Collective Governance of the Commons, International Association for the Study of the Commons (IASC)
- WOW5 conference: IU Newsroom, June 12, 2014: "Workshop on the Ostrom Workshop" to celebrate, carry on the work of Elinor and Vincent Ostrom; IDS newspaper, June 23, 2014: "Workshop honors Ostroms’ work"
- Video: Actual World, Possible Future — Documentary about the Life and Work of Elinor and Vincent Ostrom (Barbara Allen, director)
- Video: “The Artisanship and Science of Institutional Design” (Barbara Allen, director)
- Video: “The Lakewood Project and the Ostrom Workshop” (Barbara Allen, director)
- Video: “Elinor Ostrom and Roger Parks Discuss the ’Police Studies’” (Barbara Allen, director)
- Elinor Ostrom's portrait is on permanent display in a new exhibition called “Women of Indiana University” in the East Lounge of the Indiana Memorial Union (see http://viewpoints.iu.edu/art-at-iu/2013/05/02/exhibit-honors-women-of-indiana-university/ and http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/24200.html).
- Curating the Ostroms' Native American Art Collection: IU students practice hands-on curatorship at Mathers Museum of World Cultures. The "Treasures of the Mathers Museum" exhibition, which includes the Ostroms' materials, opened April 28, 2013.
- Elinor Ostrom is featured in a UCLA video featuring famous alumni, The Optimists 2.0 (see also http://www.ucla.edu/optimists/ostrom).
- Renaming of the Workshop, May 4, 2012.
- Archived broadcast of the Ostrom Memorial Service, October 15, 2012
- Remembering Elinor Ostrom, Special Broadcast, June 14, 2012
- IU News Release: Elinor Ostrom
- IU News Release: Vincent Ostrom
- Indiana University's University Medal awarded to Elinor and Vincent Ostrom, February 2010. The University Medal, created in 1982 by then IU President John W. Ryan, is the highest award bestowed by Indiana University.