WELCOME to the Zaleski Group Website!
Our Research Interests:
- Designing Biomedical Reagents for
- Dissolution of A-beta plaques in Alzheimer's Disease
- Photoactivated Nanoparticles for Atherosclerosis
- Systems That Attack Toxic Biofilms
- Fundamental Synthesis and Design of Multi-radical Systems
- Using Spectroscopy to Probe
- Mechanistic Evaluation of Photoinduced Diradical Formation
- Electron Transfer Through Solar Energy Converting Nanofilms
- Photoinduced Biochemical Mechanisms in Gene Expression
- Novel Inorganic/Organic Hybrid Materials
- Synthesis of Nanosystems in Polymer Film: Nanoelectronics
- Development of Energy Storage/Conversion Nanoarchitectures
- Nanomaterial-templated All Carbon Polygons
Click on the links at the top of the page to explore this site and see a bit more about what we do. Feel free to get in touch using the contact info below!
Department of Chemistry
800 E. Kirkwood Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47405-7102