Offered on campus
Do you want to use your business acumen to overcome institutional obstacles, tackle social problems, reform ineffective governments, and make a profit in the process? The Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship will round out your MBA curriculum with courses in public management and the nonprofit sector so you will be comfortable working at the intersection of public and private ventures for maximum social impact.
Earned in addition to your major, the Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship is a cooperative program between the Kelley School of Business and the O'Neill School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
Kelley MBAs are highly sought after. Nearly 95 percent of graduates have a job within 90 days of graduation. Financial Times recently ranked Kelley’s career services No. 6 among global MBA programs. More than 175 companies recruit at the school each year.
Even in a challenging economic environment, members of the most recent Kelley School of Business MBA classes have found positions in every industry and at comparable salaries to students in previous years.
With any Kelley MBA certificate, you will start your first semester with the Integrated Core, an intense 15-week program led by a team of Kelley’s best faculty members. Working in small teams with fellow students, you’ll receive a strong foundation in business fundamentals and how they work together.
Students who complete this degree program will be able to rise to leadership roles as they:
- Use critical-thinking skills to analyze and understand business problems for many different functions.
- Show a thorough understanding of the relationship between an organization and its external market and economic environment.
- Solve complex business problems and make sound decisions while applying the tools and techniques of business.
- Identify any ethical and legal challenges that need to be considered while making decisions.
- Foster diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environments that support operational and strategic objectives.
Learn more about the program on the Certificates page.
Take the next step
Indiana University Bloomington social media channels
Contact, Address and Additional Links
INDIANA UNIVERSITY BLOOMINGTON107 S. Indiana Avenue