Offered on campus
This dynamic 90-credit-hour program will allow you to pursue study based on your personal interests and goals. With planning and full-time study, the program can be completed in four years.
Our apprenticeship model provides experience in the major scholarly tasks expected of future faculty and leaders in the field of special education.
Through coursework and exploration of theory and research across a broad range of possible topics, you will work closely with a warm and diverse faculty whose expertise includes:
- Early-childhood special education.
- Intervention perspectives related to autism.
- Emotional/behavioral challenges (e.g., systems of care, caregiver concerns, and incarcerated youth).
- Transition to adulthood.
- Teacher preparation (e.g., cultural perspectives and inclusion).
- Interventions related to learning disabilities (e.g., dyslexia) and English learners with disabilities.
Take the next step
Indiana University Bloomington social media channels
Contact, Address and Additional Links
INDIANA UNIVERSITY BLOOMINGTON107 S. Indiana Avenue