IU alumni are impressive for many reasons: their sheer numbers, how you can run into them practically anywhere, their incredible success. The most remarkable thing about IU grads? The way they support IU, students, and each other by making gifts to IU and serving as a powerful and relevant network throughout your education and career.
Alumni & Giving
Your IU network includes . . .
- Sage Steele (top), ESPN anchor
- Mark Cuban (left), businessman and owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks
- Deepender Singh Hooda, a member of India’s parliament
- Joshua Bell, virtuoso violinist
- Jill Bolte Taylor, neuroanatomist and author of the bestseller My Stroke of Insight
- Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia
- Michael Uslan, executive producer of the Batman films and a faculty member in The Media School
Enhance your career through the IU Alumni Association
Whether you’re still earning your degree or you’ve been working for years, the IU Alumni Association (IUAA) will help you manage your career.
Get a helping hand from alumni in your field. Seek advice from IUAA career coaches. Search for jobs. Attend career events, including Life After IU programs specifically for students. And that’s just the start of how the IUAA helps students and alumni.Learn about the IU Alumni Association
For all who believe in the promise of Indiana University
As IU celebrates 200 years of local, national, and global achievements, we are proud to announce For All: The Indiana University Bicentennial Campaign, a transformational $2.5 billion investment in IU and what we can accomplish together. Glimpse the future of IU—and our world—with Meryl Streep, LHD’14, as your guide.