Instruction: Overview of Expert Level
When two or more sources are used, recognize various combinations of:
- proper/improper paraphrasing,
- proper/improper quotations.
For review, see hints and patterns of plagiarism. Note that if both word-for-word and paraphrasing plagiarism occurs in a sample of student writing, you would answer word-for-word plagiarism on a Practice Test or a Certification Test.
Sections within Expert Level instruction
- Watch 3 video cases (about 3 minutes total).
- Watch 2 examples that demonstrate plagiarism and how to fix them.
- Answer one practice question at a time with immediate feedback.
- Reflect on what you've learned.
- Answer 10 questions on a practice test at the expert level with detailed feedback on each answer.