AIR TRAVEL TO BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Indianapolis International Airport
Most attendees of the Conference will elect to fly to the Indianapolis International Airport. Direct international flights maintain substantial connecting service from all major international hub airports within the US.
Airport Symbol: IND
Location of airport: 50 miles (93 kilometers) north of Bloomington, IN
GROUND TRANSPORTATION from INDIANAPOLIS AIRPORT TO CAMPUS AND RETURN
Thousands of university students, researchers, educators, staff, conference attendees and dignitaries are transported easily, convenient and safely between Indianapolis airport and the Bloomington campus through
- Moderately priced
- Fixed schedule of departures (see web site for airport and Bloomington departures)
Go Express Travel
- Service 9 times daily between the airport and Bloomington campus
- Advance reservations: Recommended
- Reservations on-line: goexpresstravel.com
- Phone: 800.589.6004 or 812.332.6004
- Rate: currently $23 one way
- Airport pick-up location: Ground Transportation Center. Lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim
- Door to door service
- Airport and Bloomington pick-ups set to your flight schedule
Classic Touch Limousine
- Door-to-door service from airport to any location in Bloomington
- Advance reservations: Required
- Rates: Currently $158.70 roundtrip per person. When making your reservations, inform Classic Touch that you are attending a conference at IU. Request an IU conference rate. Rate is for shared ride service; private car rate is not guaranteed.
- Reservations on-line: classictouchlimo.com
- Phone: 319.0082 or 812.339.7269
- Airport Pick-up Location: Ground Transportation Center. Lower level, outside of airport Baggage Claim
- IMPORTANT: The limousine driver will not have a sign identifying you by name. It is your responsibility to approach a Classic Touch Limousine and provide them with your name.
CAR RENTAL: Most major car rental companies
- Avis (avis.com)
- Budget (budget.com)
- Enterprise (enterprise.com)
- Hertz (hertz.com)
- National (nationalcar.com)
- Thrifty (thrifty.com)
DRIVING to IU BLOOMINGTON
We suggest that you consult Google Maps for the best directions to Bloomington and return. Driving to and from the airport to campus is simple and direct. Driving time from the airport to campus is approximately 50 minutes.
The Indiana Memorial Union (IMU)
900 East 7th Street
Bloomington, IN 47405
Willkie Residence Center
150 North Rose Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47406-7505
For attendees staying at the IMU, free parking is available in two lots adjacent to the hotel. For attendees staying at Willkie, currently free parking is available in a lot behind the dorm building.