Yes. There are optional modules based on the type of research you conduct and the research population you work with. You will need to review the optional modules for your education track and determine what needs to be completed. You can complete the modules while completing your initial CITI testing, or you can complete them after your initial CITI testing is over.
- To complete these modules during initial testing:
- Select the “Elective Modules” listed under the Gradebook.
- To complete these modules after your initial CITI training is completed:
- On the main screen, under “Indiana University-Indianapolis Learner Utilities” select “Optional Modules”.
- From the list of optional modules, select the ones that apply to the type of research you conduct and/or the research population you work with.
« Return to previous FAQs page