Send Feedback
How do I request a waiver of informed consent or alteration of the informed consent elements?

Section 5.18 of the SOP for Obtaining and Documenting Informed Consent addresses how to alter or waive informed consent. The request to waive informed consent or alter parts of the informed consent should be made in section XIII of the summary safeguard statement. Please note that it is important to provide as much information as possible when completing the summary safeguard statement and making the request.

« Return to previous FAQs page