Send Feedback
What if the individual is a foreign national of one country, say India, but has obtained permanent residency in another, say the U.K.?


Release of controlled technology to that individual in the U.K. would be treated as if the shipment were being made to the U.K. and licensing requirements, if any, would be the same as for a British national in the U.K.



« Return to previous FAQs page