Send Feedback
My company wants to employ an Indian foreign national who spent three years working for an Indian organization that is on the Entity List. May I do so? Do I require a license?

If he or she is properly documented for work in the United States, you may employ him or her. You must apply for an export license if you intend to release technology listed on the Commerce Control List which would require a license for export to India.

« Return to previous FAQs page