Send Feedback
When is a VA Animal Component of Research Protocol (ACORP) required?

If a PI is receiving funds from the Veterans Administration an ACORP is required. This is necessary even if the work is already approved on an IUSM form. For more information regarding ACORPs please visit:

« Return to previous FAQs page