Send Feedback
I have a person that is visiting to teach or learn a new procedure or equipment using animals on my protocol. Must this person have approval from the IACUC before observing?

All persons visiting to learn or teach must have prior approval from the IACUC. Please send an email to for the requirements and form that needs completed.

« Return to previous FAQs page