Send Feedback
I am a faculty member and I do not receive any federal funding for my research. Do I still need to complete the annual disclosure form?

Possibly. The disclosure requirement applies to anyone who is responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of research, regardless of the source of funding for that research. Investigators who conduct unfunded research must also complete a disclosure. Principal Investigators are responsible for ensuring that everyone responsible for the design, conduct or reporting of research on a project have completed a Financial Disclosure.

« Return to previous FAQs page