Send Feedback
When do I need to make a state conflicts disclosure?

The law requires that disclosures be made and approved by the Board before final action is taken on the contract or purchase in which the employee has a personal financial interest. However, when an employee has an ongoing financial interest in a third party with whom the University does regular, repeated business, the employee can file an annual disclosure with the Board that covers all such contracts or purchases for the year.

« Return to previous FAQs page