What are the greatest areas of risk related to research billing compliance?
- Billing the subject or third party payor for services that are already paid by the sponsor (double billing)
- Billing for services promised free in the Informed Consent
- Billing for services that are for research purposes only
- Billing for services that are part of a non-qualifying clinical trial
- Inappropriately using research funds to pay for routine care
- Frequency of services required by protocol, including “confirmatory” items/services
« Return to previous FAQs page