Send Feedback
If someone just needs access to my protocol in KC IRB, do I have to include them on the Personnel tab, even if they are not part of the research team?

No. You can add study contacts to the Permissions tab. Individuals who are contacts for the researcher and the HSO, but not engaged in the research or not interacting with subjects do not need to be listed in the Personnel tab.

« Return to previous FAQs page