Documentation and Proof Questions
- What documentation that I passed CITI is needed when I submit a grant proposal?
- What is the process for documenting that I have passed the test?
- Do I send the documentation forms directly to NIH?
- Do I need to include the documentation with my IRB submission?
- Can I get a report of CITI results for all the faculty and/or students in my department?
- My research administrator (or someone else) wants proof that I passed the test. How can I provide it?
- I can't find my confirmation that I passed the test. How can I get another copy?