Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I publish an assessment?
The act of making an assessment available to its users is referred to as publishing. Users will not be able to access your assessment until it is published. You should make all modifications and corrections to an assessment before publishing it. If you find an error or wish to otherwise modify a published assessment, see Modifying an existing assessment.
To publish an assessment you've created:
- In the menubar of the relevant course or project
Tests & Quizzes.
- On the "Assessments" page, under "Pending Assessments", click
--Select Action--drop-down box next to the assessment that you wish to publish and choose
- On the "Settings" page, make sure all settings are configured as
you want them, and then click
Save Settings and Publish.
For more information about the settings and their options, see Assessment settings.
- On the "Publish
Assessment" page, you'll see the settings you configured
for the assessment, plus a URL you can use to distribute
the assessment. You can choose to send an email notification to
students upon publishing the assessment. Click
Publishagain to confirm, or
On the "Assessments" page, your newly published assessment will appear under "Published Assessments"; a copy also remains under "Pending Assessments" in case future modifications are necessary.
Note: You can only export the pending copy of the assessment for use in future semesters, not the published copy. Do not delete the pending copy unless you know you won't need it in the future.
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, what assessment settings are available?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how can I share my question pool with another instructor?
- Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes: Overview