Using Sakai 2.8, in Tests & Quizzes, how do I order the questions in my assessment?
On the "Assessments" page, click the
drop-down menu next to the title of the assessment you wish to work
on, and choose
Edit. You'll see a list of questions for that
assessment. For each question, from the "Question" drop-down list,
select the numerical order in which you'd like that question to
appear. For example, if you'd like a question to be the third
When you reorder a question, it will move questions that were originally above it down the list, and questions that were originally below it up the list. For example, if you use the drop-down list to change question 3 to question 1, then question 1 will become the new question 2, and question 2 will become the new question 3.
Note: You cannot set the order of questions if the part containing them is configured for random ordering.
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how can I create questions for my assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, what modifications can I make to an existing assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I preview an assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I move questions from one part to another in my assessment?
- Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes: Overview