Using Sakai 2.8, in Tests & Quizzes, how do I order the questions in my assessment?
Note: To complete these procedures, you must be assigned a role having the necessary permissions. To determine your role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a basic understanding of roles and permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
Assessments page, click the
Action-- drop-down menu next to the title of the assessment you
wish to work on, and choose
Edit. You'll see a list of
questions for that assessment. For each question, from the "Question"
drop-down list, select the numerical order in which you'd like that
question to appear. For example, if you'd like a question to be the
third question, select
When you reorder a question, it will move questions that were originally above it down the list, and questions that were originally below it up the list. For example, if you use the drop-down list to change question 3 to question 1, then question 1 will become the new question 2, and question 2 will become the new question 3.
Note: You cannot set the order of questions if the part containing them is configured for random ordering.
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how can I create questions for my assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, what modifications can I make to an existing assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I preview an assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I move questions from one part to another in my assessment?
- Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes: Overview