Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I move questions from one part to another in my assessment?
To move individual questions from one part to another within an assessment:
- On the "Assessments" page, from the drop-down list of the
assessment you wish to work on, select
Edit. You'll see a list of questions for that assessment.
- For each question you'd like to move to a different part,
- From the
Assign to Partdrop-down list, select the part where you'd like that question to appear.
To move every question from one part to another part (i.e., remove a part, but keep its questions):
Removenext to the part you are deleting.
Note: The first part listed on the editing screen will not have the
Removeoption. To remove the first part, you must switch its order with another part (if you don't have another part, you'll have to create one), and then click
Remove part only and move question(s) to, and use the accompanying drop-down list to choose a destination part.
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I preview an assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8, in Tests & Quizzes, how do I order the questions in my assessment?
- Using Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes, how do I add, edit, move, copy, or remove a question pool?
- Sakai 2.8 Tests & Quizzes: Overview