Using Sakai 2.7, how do I add attachments to an assignment I created?
Note: To complete these procedures, you must be assigned a role having the necessary permissions. To determine your role, follow the directions in Participant roles. For a basic understanding of roles and permissions, see Permissions and roles: Overview.
To add an attachment to a new, saved, or posted assignment that you created:
- In the menubar, click
- To create a new assignment, click
Add. To work on a saved or posted assignment, click
- Fill in or verify any other necessary parameters (e.g., the title
and due date), and then click
Add Attachments. (If you are working with an assignment that already has attachments, this will read
- Choose the type of attachment to add:
- To attach a local file from your computer, you can either enter a
path to the file, or click
Browseand navigate to the file on your computer. If you choose the wrong file, click
- To attach a URL, type the URL in the box provided and
Add. (You do not need to include the
http://prefix.) If you enter the wrong URL, click
- To attach an item from Resources, click the
Attach a copylink next to the file you wish to add. If you choose the wrong file, click
- To attach a local file from your computer, you can either enter a path to the file, or click
- After you have chosen the attachments you wish to make, click
- After you have added your attachment(s), click
Postto post your assignment or
Save Draftto save the changes. (If the assignment is currently open to participants, you will only have the option of posting the assignment.)
Last modified on March 05, 2015.